Be Careful How You Live
Immeasurably More… Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians - Eph. 5:15-20
A. Eph. 5:15-21
The Main Thing…
God is calling us to be careful in the way we live…
so that we can show what His will is and what He is really like.
Very Practical Instruction…Be Careful To…
1. Live With Wisdom. (v. 15, 17)
1 Cor. 1:30
2. Make The Most Of Every Opportunity. (v. 16-17)
Brevity of Life…
3. Be Filled With The Spirit. (v. 18-21)
3 Key Marks…
- Heartfelt Worship. (v. 19)
- Continual Thanksgiving. (v. 20)
- Mutual Submission. (v. 21)
Questions for Lifegroup…
- Why is it important to think about how we use time?
- How would you describe your tendency toward the use of time…tight or loose? What are the pitfalls of the two extremes?
- Why does Paul say to keep on, continually being filled with the Spirit?
- How can we live like this more consistently?
- How do you think God wants you to respond today? Pray for each other…