Share Life…It Starts With Me
…to share and multiply the life of Christ in the Church through new disciples, new life groups, and new congregations to the glory of God and the joy of all people!
The Main Thing…
God wants each one of us to find life in Christ and share His life as we grow toward maturity.
Let’s tap into the story…
So what has to happen for us to start here and reproduce…?
We Need To…
1. Receive Some Things.
· A New Life. 1 Jn. 5:13
· A New Identity.
· A New Path.
2. Share Some Things.
· Share Jesus.
· Help People.
But What About The Hindrances?
Questions for Lifegroup…
· Why is it important for us to think about vision and purpose at the beginning of the year?
· What kind of things come to mind when you hear the phrase “Share Life?”
· How does the life of Jesus communicate the idea of sharing life?
· How can we, as individuals, be more intentional in sharing life with others?
· Do you identify with any of the hindrance areas? Which one? (Not me, not here, not now)
· How does the Lord want you to respond? Pray for each other.
Stay up-to-date on our latest events and resources by signing up for our email updates
Christ Fellowship: 5023 Trail Lake Dr. | Fort Worth, TX 76133817.922.8333 | email@example.com
© 2011. CHRIST FELLOWSHIP. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. SITE BY ARDENT CREATIVE.
Login to CCB