Moving Forward With Single-Mindedness
A “Bridge” Message…
The Main Thing…
God is calling us to a single-minded focus on Christ
as we move forward in community together.
A Few Key Areas For Single-Mindedness…
1. Walking in the Riches of Christ.
· Victory. (Gen. 3:15)
· Blessing. (Gen. 12:3)
· Kingdom. (2 Sam. 7:16)
2. Growing in the Days Ahead.
The 2011 CF Survey…
· Areas to Celebrate…
· Areas to Grow In…
Questions for Lifegroup…
· Why is so easy to be “double-minded” in our culture? …as human beings?
· What does it mean to be “single-minded” when it comes to following Christ?
· How will focus on Christ and knowing God's presence help us to grow in the victory, blessing, and kingdom of God?
· How does God want you to respond to this message?
· Pray for each other.