Love…The Most Important Commandment
Mark…The Victory of God - Mk. 12:28-34
The Main Thing…
Loyalty to Jesus and His Kingdom is best expressed through the greatest commandment to love God and love our neighbor.
Let’s Look At This Passage…
1. From The Scribe’s Perspective.
2. From Our Perspective.
Questions for Lifegroup…
· Why do so many people agree about the importance of this passage?
· What would happen if all the Christians in the world started living this way?
· Loving God and Neighbor is more important than ___________. What is something from the past that you had to learn to put in that blank…or what is something that you need to put in that blank now?
· How does God want you to respond to this message?
· Pray for each other.