|Notes:||The Compassion of Jesus|
- biblical conviction
- lifestyle change
- no more excuses
The Main Thing...
God wants us to be so shaped by Jesus and the gospel that we would shine
in our involvement with and concern for the poor.
1. Why This Is So Important...
Great Commandment and Great Commission
2. History Of The Church...
3. A Word About Grace...
4. God's Story and the Poor…
- The Fall
- The Ministry of Christ
- The Early Church
- The End of History
Questions for Lifegroup...
- What excites you about Compassion Week and the call to love the poor?
- What challenges do we face in loving the poor?
- How is the Great Commandment and the Great Commission connected to loving the poor?
- How does God want you to respond today?
- Pray for each other.